Friday, May 18, 2007

Angelina & Brad’s Family Trip to Cambodia..


Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt – with children Maddox, 5, Shiloh, 7 months, and Zahara, who turns 2 on Jan. 8 – gather in Cambodia together in November.Cambodia is the homeland of Maddox. Shiloh, whose name means “the peaceful one” in Hebrew, joined older siblings Maddox, five, and Ethiopian-born Zahara, who is now 23-months-old, on the adventure to the beautiful Asian country. And the family’s closeness is there for all to see. I just know that these pictures drove Jennifer Anniston up the wall..They just look sooo happy !

“Having three children and watching them influence each other is so beautiful to me,” Jolie tells PEOPLE. “I’m just so blessed that’s my family. As a mom, I just want more kids – I’m having a great time.”Asked which of the three kids rules the Jolie-Pitt roost, she says, “I bet if you asked Brad, he’d say Zahara. Mad is very smart, but he’s got a certain sense of calm. Zahara is possibly the funniest person I’ve ever met in my life. So dramatic and creative and loud and charming. She’s definitely the biggest personality in the house.”

No comments: